The Collegeattaches great importance to discipline and the same must be scrupulously observed by all students. Failure to comply with any of the rule, regulations or requirements notified from time to time will lead to strict disciplinary action .
- Students must always wear the valid Identity Card issued by the college with their recent photograph affixed, bearing the signature of the Principal, around the neck. They must present it for inspection / verificationwhenever demanded by the college authorities and / or Security Staff
- No student shall be allowed to attend Lectures, Practical etc; unless he /she has his/ her Identity Card with him/ her.
- Students must not attend lectures other than their own without the special permission of the Professor concerned.
- Students must attend Lectures / Tutorials/ Practical regularly. Defaulters may face Disciplinary Action. Minimum 75% attendance per term is necessary as per H.S.C Board regulation.
- Students should make use of College Library and must not loiter in the college premises whenever they have a free period.
- Students must be in their classes on time. Late comers may not be allowed to enter the classes.
- Students must not do anything inside or outside the college that will in any way interfere with it orderly administration and discipline. They should not communicate any information or write anything about the college to the press without written permission from the Principal.
- Students are liable to lose their term for disobedience , misconduct, misbehavior or for any act of indiscipline. Students must take proper care of all the college property. Any damage done to the property of the college by disfiguring walls, doors, windows, fittings, furniture and such other things is breach of discipline and will be considered a punishable offence.
- Smoking, Tobacco-Chewing, use of Drugsetcare strictly prohibited in the college premises.
- Use of Mobile Phones, I-pods, I-pad, Laptops etc in college premises is strictly prohibited.
- No association or organization shall be formed, no meeting shall be held, no person will be invited to address the students in the college without the prior written permission of the Principal.
- No picnics, socials, excursion or tours shall be arranged without the prior written permission of
- the Principal. If students join an unofficial picnic or tour, the College shall not be responsible for anything that happens in the picnic or tour.
- No students shall collect money as contribution to picnic, trip, educational visit, get-together, study notes, charity or any other activity without the prior written permission of the Principal.
- While conducting debates or meetings in the College a responsible staff member approved by the Principal will chair the session and subject of debates or lectures must have the prior approval of the Principal.
- Students joining the College should observe all the Rules and Regulations of the College laid down from time to time.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will be at the discretion of the Principal.
Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college premises and outside. Students indulging in ragging will be punished as per “The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999- (Mah.XXXIII of 1999) Published in Maharashtra Govt. Gazette on 15th May, 1999”. Such students will also be expelled from the college and F.I.R will be lodged with police against them.
Moreover, it will be mentioned in the college leaving certificate of such students that they are expelled because of their indulgence in ragging.